I've been happy with the service from Howlett Leasing, I now have 2 vehicles from them and would use their services again in the future.
Ade Ademola, Ade's Decorating, Herts
I choose the car partly on the recommendation of Stacey Howlett. You get a lot of car for the monthly fee.
Dealing with Howlett's was so easy, everything was done for us. Already being an existing client made the financial check even easier.
Ms Toni Russell, Soul Bros, Olney, Bucks
The entire process of leasing a vehicle went smoothly from start to finish. Any queries were dealth with promptly. Great customer service, always accommodating and efficient.
C Callwood, A Callwood & Sons, Hereford
I lease a car every three years and I had six months left on my existing contract. I found that with my increase in work I needed to change it for a slightly bigger one to carry more equipment. (I'm a mobile hairdresser and beautician.) I was not impressed that they wouldn't swap a bigger car from the one I was using, increase my monthly payments and continue with the contract. I had to cease my contract with them and incur a hefty charge. Luckily Stacey was recommended to me by a mutual friend. She showed me better options on leasing a car to suit my life style, and not only that, offered me choices of different contracts that I could choose from which worked better for me. I was very impressed with Stacey as she was so helpful and very efficient in finding me my perfect car, which is bigger, lovely looking and enjoyable to drive!! I cannot thank her enough!!
Nicky Mitchell, Cambs
Delighted with my new car and thank you to Stacey who organised it all for me in her usual patient and efficient way.
Eric Britt, Cambs
I received great service from Stacey at Howlett's. I had never leased a car before and found Stacey to be very helpful and I didn't feel that any of my questions would be considered to be silly! I would definitely recommend to friends and family and will be returning when my lease has ended to find another great deal! Thank you.
Samantha Hindwell, Essex
During the past ten years Howlett Leasing have arranged the supply and lease of our fleet of Ford Rangers and Transits. They have always provided a first class personal service, 'Second to none' and do their utmost to deliver those requirements.
I have no hesitation in recommending Howlett Leasing.
Mr John Perry, Heathrow Hydrant, London
After leasing my first vehicle from Stacey a Ford Transit Custom for work, i was keen to upgrade the family car too. This ticked all the boxes spec wise and power wise, even more impressed with the size of the boot considering its a saloon. Im really happy with the automatic, having never owned one before i was slightly anxious about having an auto but im very happy i made the switch. We took out a 2 year PCH on 8,000 miles per year, which i think will be tight but its reassuring that we can change that if we think we will go over. I look forward to leasing our next vehicle again in 2 years time.
Mr Faiers, Sudbury
Just wanted to drop you a note to Thank you for the excellent and seamless service you have provided. From our initial phone call to the delivery of the vehicle last week I have been impressed with speed and level of attention I have received.
I was recommended to you by a Molly Maid colleague, who I see from your emails will now receive a £20 worth of vouchers, and am so pleased that I followed her advice.
I will be leasing all my vehicles through you from now on and look forward to working with you for a long time to come.
Once again many thanks.
Molly Maid, Benfleet
Very good service and would highly recommend to others needing a lease vehicle. Both Stacey and Nigel were both helpful and professional.
Paul Yarwood, Chelmsford
Quick Delivery Stock VehiclesCompetitive Insurance QuotesFlexileaseDriver ServicesNewsletter Subscribe
Howlett Leasing is registered with the Office of Fair Trading Consumer Credit Licence No. 686251
Howlett Leasing is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
1. Four key derivatives.Five door hatch or EstateST-LineVignaleActive
2. Pothole beaterThe all-new Focus has new technology to help you avoid damaging the car. It’s called Continuously Controlled Damping technology. While its primary function is is to provide the smoothest drive possible thanks to analysing what the steering, suspension and brakes are doing every two milliseconds, it can also adjust the amount of damper travel. When it comes to potholes, Continuously Controlled Damping technology reduces the amount of travel into the pothole initially, and it won’t strike the opposite side of the pothole as harshly on exit.
3. Power up with new enginesThere’s a new range of advanced Ford engines to choose from. There’s EcoBoost petrol and EcoBlue diesel. All meet the latest stringent Euro 6 emissions standards calculated using the World Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure (WLTP). Both petrol and diesel engines are supported by standard fuel-saving Auto Start-Stop for reduced running costs; there’s the choice of a slick-shifting six-speed manual and a new eight-speed automatic transmission.
4. Heads up for first time HUDDepending on the specification of your Focus, the configurable selection of projected information includes speed – the only content that is always present; Traffic Sign Recognition; ACC; navigation; Shift Indicator; entertainment system; and emergency notifications.
5. New interior more spacious and comfortableSit down in the front seats and you’ll enjoy generous shoulder room of 1,421 millimetres, and instrument panel positioning is optimised for greater space. There’s also a narrower centre console – enabled by relocating switches and controls to the touchscreen – that features soft knee pads for increased comfort.
6.Interior technology includes new FordPass ConnectFor instance there’s a wireless charging pad for mobile phones – so you can avoid the clutter of charging cables from USB ports. The pad automatically detects compatible devices to initiate charging.
7.Ford Co-Pilot360 technologiesFord Co-Pilot360 is a suite that help manage acceleration, braking, and even steering. On your behalf.
8.Don’t like parking? Let Active Park Assist 2 do it for youIt has something called Active Park Assist 2. Essentially you push a button and the Focus will carry our fully-automated parking manoeuvres into parallel and perpendicular parking spaces.
9. Stay safePre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian and Cyclist Detection technology detects people in or near the road ahead. It will automatically brake if it detects a potential collision. There is also new Post-Collision Braking technology.
10. Why no SUV?Ah, yes, no Focus SUV. Except there is, of course, and it’s called the Kuga. Although the Kuga stands distinct from the Focus range, it offers the same SUV experience as the smaller EcoSport does to the Fiesta.
* All vehicle images and car descriptions on this site are for illustration and reference purposes only and are not necessarily an accurate representation of the vehicle on offer.