I couldn't be happier with the service that I have received from Howlett Leasing. Stacey made the process of getting the car exciting and so simple. She was able to get me an excellent price for exactly what I needed and kept me updated throughout the whole process. Excellent service and I would definitely recommended.
I would like to thank Stacey @ Howlett Leasing for delivering excellent customer service from start to end.
Tracy Dolan - Molly Maid, Glasgow
I was looking for a particular specification Citroen C4 Grand Picasso that met my business and personal needs whilst being both tax and fuel efficient.
Stacey found the exact model quickly at a good price with minimum effort on my part and, best of all, her efforts prevented me having to deal with the main dealer network! Thoroughly recommended.
Dan Sloane, Felixstowe
Fantastic service from start to finish, Can not recommend Stacey and Howlett Leasing enough. Very personal and efficient with second to none competitive quotes.
Marcus Jorge, Essex
Good understanding of what the client wants. Explain everything very clearly with good advice tips to help the client to make the correct decision before placing the actual order
Paul Pun, Romford Essex
Great service, Stacey is on the ball!this is my 5th vehicle using Howlett leasing over 14years !
Always great service!
Simon Wiseman, Norfolk
' I needed to Lease a car but was not sure how the process worked. I had a meeting with Stacey at her office and she explained everything I needed to know in plain simple terms. The next day I received my very competitive quote and within a couple of hours my Mazda 6 was ordered and reserved for delivery on the specific day I requested. The speed and ease of service I received from Stacey and Howlett Leasing was professional and easy and I would not hesitate to recommend them to any of my clients and I will defiantly be using them again when my current deal expires. '
Direct Solutions UK, Clacton
Howlett's have supplied my company with several vehicles over the past few years and I have always been very satisfied with their courteous and helpful service. They invariably come up with the right solution.I would be happy to recommend them to anybody.
Stephen Burgess, Lonsdale Metal, London
Howlett's have provided a few cars for us over the years. We have always been handled courteously, efficiently and nothing is too much trouble for Stacey and her team. Better still, the prices are very competitive across all vehicles. I can wholehearted recommend using Howlett Leasing.
Simon Verona, DMS, Sheffield
'I had been looking for a sound, value-for-money deal on a Mercedes. Having done extensive research I was impressed with a particular deal on offer which I saw online.
I had been referred to Stacey through a business colleague and thought I would see if she were able to match this deal and provide me with the service and care that my colleague had raved about.
Stacey came back to me and said that, unfortunately, that deal was not available, but to her credit, she went away and managed to get it honoured in full. This is all the more astounding as my brother is the dealer principal at a Mercedes dealership and couldn't get anywhere near the deal. In fact he can't believe I got it at all! This was all down to Stacey's help and persistence and professionalism.
I have since referred a number of colleagues to Stacey and am sure they will experience the same high standards of care that I have.
Thank you so much Stacey'
Mr Alec Cameron, Planning Matters, Glasg
Quick Delivery Stock VehiclesCompetitive Insurance QuotesFlexileaseDriver ServicesNewsletter Subscribe
Howlett Leasing is registered with the Office of Fair Trading Consumer Credit Licence No. 686251
Howlett Leasing is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
1. Four key derivatives.Five door hatch or EstateST-LineVignaleActive
2. Pothole beaterThe all-new Focus has new technology to help you avoid damaging the car. It’s called Continuously Controlled Damping technology. While its primary function is is to provide the smoothest drive possible thanks to analysing what the steering, suspension and brakes are doing every two milliseconds, it can also adjust the amount of damper travel. When it comes to potholes, Continuously Controlled Damping technology reduces the amount of travel into the pothole initially, and it won’t strike the opposite side of the pothole as harshly on exit.
3. Power up with new enginesThere’s a new range of advanced Ford engines to choose from. There’s EcoBoost petrol and EcoBlue diesel. All meet the latest stringent Euro 6 emissions standards calculated using the World Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure (WLTP). Both petrol and diesel engines are supported by standard fuel-saving Auto Start-Stop for reduced running costs; there’s the choice of a slick-shifting six-speed manual and a new eight-speed automatic transmission.
4. Heads up for first time HUDDepending on the specification of your Focus, the configurable selection of projected information includes speed – the only content that is always present; Traffic Sign Recognition; ACC; navigation; Shift Indicator; entertainment system; and emergency notifications.
5. New interior more spacious and comfortableSit down in the front seats and you’ll enjoy generous shoulder room of 1,421 millimetres, and instrument panel positioning is optimised for greater space. There’s also a narrower centre console – enabled by relocating switches and controls to the touchscreen – that features soft knee pads for increased comfort.
6.Interior technology includes new FordPass ConnectFor instance there’s a wireless charging pad for mobile phones – so you can avoid the clutter of charging cables from USB ports. The pad automatically detects compatible devices to initiate charging.
7.Ford Co-Pilot360 technologiesFord Co-Pilot360 is a suite that help manage acceleration, braking, and even steering. On your behalf.
8.Don’t like parking? Let Active Park Assist 2 do it for youIt has something called Active Park Assist 2. Essentially you push a button and the Focus will carry our fully-automated parking manoeuvres into parallel and perpendicular parking spaces.
9. Stay safePre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian and Cyclist Detection technology detects people in or near the road ahead. It will automatically brake if it detects a potential collision. There is also new Post-Collision Braking technology.
10. Why no SUV?Ah, yes, no Focus SUV. Except there is, of course, and it’s called the Kuga. Although the Kuga stands distinct from the Focus range, it offers the same SUV experience as the smaller EcoSport does to the Fiesta.
* All vehicle images and car descriptions on this site are for illustration and reference purposes only and are not necessarily an accurate representation of the vehicle on offer.