I would like to thank Stacey and the team at Howletts for the superb service that Pewter Partnership have received. They made the whole process of leasing cars for our staff easy and the level of customer care has been exemplary.
Will Pewter, Suffolk
My experience with Howlett Leasing has been excellent from start to finish. This is the second car I have leased through them. Stacey is very helpful and professional. I will definitely be leasing from them again, and would recommend them to family and friends.
This is my second personal lease from Howlett Leasing. Stacey searched endlessly for the best deal for me and ensured I got the car I wanted at a price I can afford. I highly recommend personal leasing - cars lose their value so quickly, leasing takes this into account and allows me to pay less than I would on a bank loan and get a brand new car every 2 or 3 years. Thank you once again Stacey and team.
Jeanna Suckling, Norfolk
Low CO2 emission of 49 g/km benefitting the drive and cheap monthly rentals benefitting the company was our main reason for purchasing
Spraybooth Technology, Suffolk
When we changed our family car earlier this year we leased it through Stacey at Howletts. This was our first lease and we were a bit worried that it would be complicated and time consuming but Stacey's professional approach and efficient manner in dealing with our questions meant that it was quick and easy and in no time we had our new car and a good price for our old one.
In fact it went so well that I decided to change my Mini for an Audi TT. This time Stacey was set a bigger challenge. There was a long lead in time for the model that I first chose and I just could not wait that long. I was close to giving up and keeping the Mini but Stacey was determined to get me my car in the timeframe I had and she worked magic behind the scenes, e mailing at weekends and evenings with options and even while she was on holiday until in no time at all I had my fabulous TT Quattro Coupe. I would recommend Howletts for leasing and for trade in. Fair prices, friendly personal service and great aftercare.
Wendy Jarvis, Suffolk
On the 14th March Mr and Mrs Wong from Essex Digital Copiers, based in South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford, took delivery of their brand new Mazda CX-5. This is the second Mazda they have ordered from us, not only did we supply them with their new vehicle, but also gave them a better price on their part exchange than they had already been offered. This is what they had to say:-
Essex Digital Copiers, Chelmsford
Very smooth and easy way to obtain my new Mini Clubvan. I received updates from Stacey Howlett and Jon from Mini at every stage, including after sales care.
Mr Stephen Bass, Grays
Excellent customer service and an excellent car at an excellent price!
Steven Rhodes, Bishops Stortford
Very swift and competitive service. Stacey went above and beyond and got us the van we needed, in double quick time and at the cheapest price,better than the main dealer.
Rob Barber, Daisys, Norfolk
We have used Howlett Leasing for a while and always get a 5 star service from them. All staff are super helpful and pleasant to deal with and wouldn't go anywhere else for company vehicles.
Carly Smith- Ryan, Maldon
Quick Delivery Stock VehiclesCompetitive Insurance QuotesFlexileaseDriver ServicesNewsletter Subscribe
Howlett Leasing is registered with the Office of Fair Trading Consumer Credit Licence No. 686251
Howlett Leasing is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
1. Four key derivatives.Five door hatch or EstateST-LineVignaleActive
2. Pothole beaterThe all-new Focus has new technology to help you avoid damaging the car. It’s called Continuously Controlled Damping technology. While its primary function is is to provide the smoothest drive possible thanks to analysing what the steering, suspension and brakes are doing every two milliseconds, it can also adjust the amount of damper travel. When it comes to potholes, Continuously Controlled Damping technology reduces the amount of travel into the pothole initially, and it won’t strike the opposite side of the pothole as harshly on exit.
3. Power up with new enginesThere’s a new range of advanced Ford engines to choose from. There’s EcoBoost petrol and EcoBlue diesel. All meet the latest stringent Euro 6 emissions standards calculated using the World Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure (WLTP). Both petrol and diesel engines are supported by standard fuel-saving Auto Start-Stop for reduced running costs; there’s the choice of a slick-shifting six-speed manual and a new eight-speed automatic transmission.
4. Heads up for first time HUDDepending on the specification of your Focus, the configurable selection of projected information includes speed – the only content that is always present; Traffic Sign Recognition; ACC; navigation; Shift Indicator; entertainment system; and emergency notifications.
5. New interior more spacious and comfortableSit down in the front seats and you’ll enjoy generous shoulder room of 1,421 millimetres, and instrument panel positioning is optimised for greater space. There’s also a narrower centre console – enabled by relocating switches and controls to the touchscreen – that features soft knee pads for increased comfort.
6.Interior technology includes new FordPass ConnectFor instance there’s a wireless charging pad for mobile phones – so you can avoid the clutter of charging cables from USB ports. The pad automatically detects compatible devices to initiate charging.
7.Ford Co-Pilot360 technologiesFord Co-Pilot360 is a suite that help manage acceleration, braking, and even steering. On your behalf.
8.Don’t like parking? Let Active Park Assist 2 do it for youIt has something called Active Park Assist 2. Essentially you push a button and the Focus will carry our fully-automated parking manoeuvres into parallel and perpendicular parking spaces.
9. Stay safePre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian and Cyclist Detection technology detects people in or near the road ahead. It will automatically brake if it detects a potential collision. There is also new Post-Collision Braking technology.
10. Why no SUV?Ah, yes, no Focus SUV. Except there is, of course, and it’s called the Kuga. Although the Kuga stands distinct from the Focus range, it offers the same SUV experience as the smaller EcoSport does to the Fiesta.
* All vehicle images and car descriptions on this site are for illustration and reference purposes only and are not necessarily an accurate representation of the vehicle on offer.